Author Topic: I need to host 3 Joomla projects - budget is $10/mo  (Read 553 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
I need to host 3 Joomla projects - budget is $10/mo
« on: April 26, 2016, 07:06:40 AM »
Hello dudes,
I need to host 3 Joomla projects - budget is $10/mo. What can you say about Wolfcraftserver.com and their services?
Do they offer any fresh discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: I need to host 3 Joomla projects - budget is $10/mo
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 06:52:57 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions.
Their customer support team was responsive when I contacted them and transferred all my files to them explaining everything in details. I have been using them for 5 months. Everything works fine.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 06:25:26 AM »
Plusplushosting.net is great host. They mean business and they provide excellent service.
Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

jcage

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 04:40:12 AM »
Thanks for the tips here, guys! I am creating my website using WordPress themes for music, and I think that your recommnedations here will be very useful for me too. I hope that my website will be successful