Author Topic: Low-cost cPanel reseller Hosting Accounts?  (Read 631 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Low-cost cPanel reseller Hosting Accounts?
« on: April 26, 2016, 07:21:02 AM »
Need you help to choose the right web host.
My requirements are 1 TB - bandwidth and 50GBs - disk space, US server location.
I have found out QHoster.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for cPanel reseller hosting service?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Low-cost cPanel reseller Hosting Accounts?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:42:28 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I was impressed by Dailyrazor.com Linux and Windows reseller web hosting packages. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider.
Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 04:17:14 AM »
 If you are in search of quality reseller host you will be pleased with SiveHost.com. With their plans you will receive high uptime, helpful support and various useful features included.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 08:48:38 AM »
I have had a shared account with QHoster.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
It's good cheap hosting.
Use coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 06:06:40 AM »
 I can say SiveHost.com staff members are extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 04:41:56 AM »
QHoster.com customer service is great. Tickets are always answered professionally The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price. Their FB page is cool: facebook.com/qhoster
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 05:23:12 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know you can trust SiveHost.com services. Their uptime is outstanding and support is really helpful.

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 04:14:16 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that SiveHost.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 07:02:11 AM »
I initially chose QHoster.com for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice..
Their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable..