Author Topic: Need reseller with 24/7 customer support  (Read 1094 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Need reseller with 24/7 customer support
« on: February 26, 2016, 07:29:47 AM »
It happened so that I started looking for professional host that offers reseller hosting plans along with 24/7 customer support.
What are your views on downtownhost.com and their hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Need reseller with 24/7 customer support
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 08:04:18 AM »
They have nice reputation in the hosting services market, but I believe the comparison will help you.
Try to look at kvchosting.com and their reseller hosting deals based on ssd. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 07:40:05 AM »
I believe that Dailyrazor.com would work fine for you, OP. They offer cool reseller hosting deals: http://www.dailyrazor.com/reseller-hosting/
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 09:13:22 AM »
Can say that webhosting-wmd.hr have always done a good job for us. Check their reseller hosting deals.
Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 07:59:54 AM »
Recently moved to QHoster.com after a nightmarish debacle with another host. Their cPanel reseller hosting packages look really amazing.
Support has always been good (ie they actually read and answer the questions you ask), and they understand the technology.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 05:34:19 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. Seems Hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 05:21:56 AM »
Customer's satisfaction is the main goal for Hostwinds.com team, so I recommend to rely on them without a doubt. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 07:24:54 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

komir

• White Belt
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 05:53:48 AM »
Hi, you can try with Croatian Domidona WH. We use their Reseller and support is great. Few days they migrate all servers to SSD
Good Luck and have nice day

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 05:17:39 AM »
As an alternative option I can say SiveHost.com staff members are extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

rahulserverwala

• White Belt
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 04:55:08 AM »
If you want Dedicate server, VPS Server & Hosting. We suggest you www.serverwala.org because it's Provide best service  for their client. it's first aim is customer satisfactions.