Author Topic: web hosting  (Read 740 times)

chris harry

• Blue Belt
web hosting
« on: September 02, 2013, 06:00:46 PM »
hiii....

what is web application for web hosting?

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
Re: web hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 01:41:10 AM »
hiii....

what is web application for web hosting?

One of my friends told me that it would be much more reasonable to choose local web host. Is it true?
Well, I'd like to launch a new e-shop in USA and need to choose reliable web host.
What can you say about Jumpline.com reliability?
How is their uptime?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Dear Sir:

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD. And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support , We have professional server to provent malware, and Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support. I'd appricated if you can tell me the deailed infomations you need for your server.

If you want to set a long-term and stable corporation with us, please contact me ASAP. My E-mail:xingjinyu0310@sohu.com.Looking forward to your quick reply!

Jason Xing

santhoshidatasoft

• Brown belt
Re: web hosting
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 04:14:31 AM »
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation