Author Topic: Any good cPanel reseller hosting in Bulgaria?  (Read 509 times)

Fonder

• Green Belt
Any good cPanel reseller hosting in Bulgaria?
« on: August 30, 2016, 08:03:26 AM »
It happened so that I started looking for professional host with servers in Bulgaria that offers cPanel reseller hosting plans along with 24/7 customer support.

Require over 60 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.

What are your views on QHoster.com and their cPanel reseller hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Re: Any good cPanel reseller hosting in Bulgaria?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 07:01:06 AM »
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount. No doubt, QHoster.com will be the best bet. These guys are reliable.
I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 05:58:50 AM »
I initially chose QHoster.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 06:27:55 AM »
You know, QHoster.com is really cool option. I am really impressed by their server locations choice:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 04:40:14 AM »
 I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy reseller hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 06:45:50 AM »
QHoster.com is great hosting if you mention about price, performance, and features.

Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.
I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 05:47:31 AM »
   I am sure Hostwinds would meet your demands. They have trustworthy services and rock-solid servers. Pricing is reasonable.