Author Topic: Right reseller plan is looked for ...  (Read 200 times)

Bronk

• Blue Belt
Right reseller plan is looked for ...
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:46:50 AM »
Comapring reseller plans from webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com, which service would you advise me to use?
Tell me please what factors should I take into consideration?

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: Right reseller plan is looked for ...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 04:26:12 AM »

No doubt, dcxv.com is reliable. Haven't had any problems. Check out their reseller hosting deals.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 03:48:04 AM »
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and kvchosting.com have these qualities in spades.
Take a look at their cheap reseller hosting plans - pricing start from $12.99/mo.

OP, you should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 03:17:09 AM »
Hey OP, What are your disk space, bandwidth requirements?

Think that it will be a good idea to contact Hostwinds team directly and they will offer a good reseller hosting packages according to your specs.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. + use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 06:13:30 AM »
I would like to say that QHoster.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Their cPanel reseller hosting deals look affordable.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 08:12:04 AM »
I initially chose lionhost.gr for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 08:50:30 AM »
  I suggest to use Hostwinds hosting solutions with no hesitations. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 06:10:30 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.net. With their plans you will receive highest stability and really polite responsive staff.