Author Topic: Right reseller plan is looked for ...  (Read 30 times)

Bronk

• Orange Belt
Right reseller plan is looked for ...
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:46:50 AM »
Comapring reseller plans from webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com, which service would you advise me to use?
Tell me please what factors should I take into consideration?

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: Right reseller plan is looked for ...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 04:26:12 AM »

No doubt, dcxv.com is reliable. Haven't had any problems. Check out their reseller hosting deals.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 03:48:04 AM »
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and kvchosting.com have these qualities in spades.
Take a look at their cheap reseller hosting plans - pricing start from $12.99/mo.

OP, you should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 03:17:09 AM »
Hey OP, What are your disk space, bandwidth requirements?

Think that it will be a good idea to contact Hostwinds team directly and they will offer a good reseller hosting packages according to your specs.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. + use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 06:13:30 AM »
I would like to say that QHoster.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Their cPanel reseller hosting deals look affordable.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.