Author Topic: Powerful Servers, where can I order them?  (Read 116 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Powerful Servers, where can I order them?
« on: April 04, 2017, 07:26:36 AM »
what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found kvchosting.com, but know nothing about them. Are they professional?
They have servers in USA. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Powerful Servers, where can I order them?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 07:20:08 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with kvchosting.com services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 06:48:23 AM »
Well, kvchosting.com is very professional web host with really stable servers in USA.
Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Qualty

• Blue Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 10:50:56 AM »
A2hosting.com provides decent and reliable servers whcih cost not much and uptime is high.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 08:02:25 AM »
    I suggest ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 05:41:47 AM »
  You can rely on ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.