Author Topic: Need your help in choosing a right server ... can you help me out?  (Read 67 times)

Qualty

• Blue Belt
Hostsailor.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za servers can be suitable for my needs and I wonder which way is better to sign up with and why?
What do you think of their activity in the Internet?

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Need your help in choosing a right server ... can you help me out?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 07:13:02 AM »
What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean? Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
I know dcxv.com is reliable host. They offer affordable Server with SSD packages. You will not regret.

Bronk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 08:09:35 AM »
I vote for hostsailor.com, their servers are as solid as a rock.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 06:53:01 AM »
I would recommend Hostwebspaces.com servers.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Check out http://superbithost.com/
They offer nice bitcoin dedicated servers in multiple server locations.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
I vote for hostsailor.com.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.