Author Topic: Please give recommendations on good e-hosting?  (Read 152 times)

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Please give recommendations on good e-hosting?
« on: April 26, 2017, 04:20:37 AM »
I would like to host e-commerce site in USA and need reliable host with real US Ips.
What can you say about boomhost.com services?
My site is on Os Commerce. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud, reseller?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Please give recommendations on good e-hosting?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 06:27:44 AM »
For e-commercing, I can recommend dailyrazor.com web site hosting solutions. They have stable servers in US.
you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 06:01:28 AM »
 I suppose you need to get more reliable options. As I know with hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 05:10:16 AM »
For me, kvchosting.com is good and reliable host. Their ssd hosting packages include lots of useful e-commerce friendly features.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 06:23:11 AM »
I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 07:56:45 AM »
Taking into account your needs, think that hostwinds.com will meet your demands. Their pricing is normal.
Tickets are always answered professionally The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 04:57:59 AM »
 Give a try to Everest.net with no hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 04:29:57 AM »
===>> http://centohost.com
I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.
They are professionals and know how to keep everything working.

Chloe222

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 11:19:33 AM »
I'm going to build a website for a pet clinic using one of the 10 Trendy Pets & Animals Joomla Templates in 2017 (https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/let-dogs-10-trendy-pets-animals-joomla-templates-2017/), and I'm looking for a good web hosting. I have already been suggested to try dailyrazor.com on another forum, but I haven't decided yet. I've never heard about ViUX.com and Everest.net, maybe I should give them a chance  :). Anyway, I'll keep them in mind. Thanks for the useful information!

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 04:37:26 AM »
 According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

Chloe222

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 04:39:47 AM »
I've just started learning web design using a great creative dictionary from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/ultimate-creative-dictionary-web-designers/ that helps me a lot. But I think that in order to improve my knowledge I have to practise. So' I'm going to build a website and I need a good web hosting. I also was suggested to try Everest.net or Dailyrazor.com, and I think if they have so many good recommendations, I'll give them a try. Thanks for your help!