Author Topic: Need web hosting located in Russia  (Read 663 times)

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Need web hosting located in Russia
« on: May 22, 2017, 07:11:01 AM »
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need Moscow based web hosting with 15 gbs of disk space - budget is $15/mo.
What can you tell me about warez-host.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: Need web hosting located in Russia
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 04:54:31 AM »
I had a recent support call with warez-host.com and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem. They also responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 08:28:29 AM »
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
I like warez-host.com web host. Recommended! So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 04:47:32 AM »
Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.

The Service has been great, I would recommend warez-host.com to anyone. The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 05:41:17 AM »
Can say that warez-host.com is the host that I measure all the others against.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
Overall excellent value.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!