Author Topic: Digitalocean reseller with btc  (Read 111 times)

Burrows

• Green Belt
Digitalocean reseller with btc
« on: June 27, 2017, 04:55:30 AM »
 Greetings respectful forum members!
Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.
I have made research and found bithost.io service provider that gives exactly what I needed - they resell Digitalocean accepting crypto-currencies as payment option and have hourly billing!
Hope It can help.

Bartok

• Green Belt
Re: Digitalocean reseller with btc
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 05:25:26 AM »
  I know bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 05:19:08 AM »
I can say bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 05:24:09 AM »
  I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 08:18:36 AM »
Bithost.io service offers Webmasters to pay via Bitcoin, and use services which DO offers.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 05:28:33 AM »
I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steado so, dudes!
Thanks guys for all your help. I use this bithost.io bitcoin web hosting package:
Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04, monthly - $28
This decent company offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:30:13 AM by Tobacso »
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 07:56:22 AM »
I have been using bithost.io for about 10 months now. I've hosted multiple sites and have had several active accounts.
I've steered clients to them - their support is responsive, you could call at any hour and talk to a live tech support agent, and uptime is great.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 07:27:43 AM »
Bithost.io customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.