Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server in NL  (Read 143 times)

portmoth

• Blue Belt
Cheap and reliable server in NL
« on: June 28, 2017, 10:46:09 AM »
What's the best server provider in NL?
Hostsailor.com is in my mind, do you know how they work in reality?

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Cheap and reliable server in NL
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 08:17:40 AM »
Nothing bad about the host you are asking about. Just check out a good alternative called Hostplay.com
They offer Netherlands dedicated plans at reasonable rates. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 07:37:43 AM »
  I am sure Hostplay.com is the host you can rely on. Server speed has been great, uptime is perfect and their customer support is really professional.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 04:40:55 AM »
My recommendation is Superbithost.com - it is great web host offering affordable servers in Europe.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Bronk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 10:37:39 AM »
Hostsailor.com is decent and reliable enough to have a deal with.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made them feel comfortable in choosing them.

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 04:18:13 AM »
    I believe you need to do comparison of offers and choose the best one. According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 04:17:25 AM »
   I can say Exmasters.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 09:40:46 AM »
Obviously hostsailor.com is the best server provider in NL because of their top-notch services.
Their plans include nice networking features that make your business easier to run.

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 04:29:18 AM »
    I'd use Exmasters.com for servers because their are time-tested reputable host. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

Qualty

• Blue Belt
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 09:52:19 AM »
Obviously hostsailor.com is the best server provider in NL.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. This company suits your budget.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 04:16:40 AM »
I am really satisfied dealing with QHoster.com web host. There is no need to worry about their services!
They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification (dedicated/virtual would be a lot faster), and overall everything works great.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.