Author Topic: VPS deal is decent and reliable ... where to have it from?  (Read 109 times)

Frisk

• Blue Belt
VPS deals which hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk provide are nice for me and I'm in two minds which plan is better to have a deal with? What do you think?

Binary

• Green Belt
Re: VPS deal is decent and reliable ... where to have it from?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 06:23:31 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.net is really nice option to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 06:38:47 AM »
 According to my experience kvchosting.net hosting plans are stable and support team knows how to manage servers and treat customers to provide perfect services.

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 06:49:43 AM »
Check out for Hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting with them you'll get no troubles at all. You will get everything needed for any webmaster, high available support and stable network.

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 08:35:48 AM »
    According to my knowledge Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

portmoth

• Blue Belt
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 10:35:33 AM »
A2hosting.com VPS deals are worth your attention, servers are well-supported and prices are cheap.
They provide Quality services in timely manner which satisfies the client needs.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 07:33:22 AM »
Over 1 year with hosting.co.uk vps hosting service in UK.
I went on the recommendation of a friend and now have 2 VPSs with them and thanks to their pricing and support, am about to add several more at one time.

These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Qualty

• Blue Belt
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 09:33:27 AM »
I vote for hosting.co.uk, all their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP
This month Special: Limited time discount code…
15% off all hosting packages
Enter this code at checkout: special15off.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 08:02:27 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

I can also recommend you to give superbithost.com and their team. They offer nice bitcoin vps hosting solutions.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!