Author Topic: Looking for KVM hosting  (Read 32 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Looking for KVM hosting
« on: August 03, 2017, 05:46:23 AM »
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need Malaysian based web hosting with 20 gbs of disk space, KVM, 1 TB of bandwidth - budget is $25/mo.
What can you tell me about libertyvps.net and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
Re: Looking for KVM hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 07:59:47 AM »
Check out for Hostwinds.com vps hosting with them you'll get no troubles at all. You will get everything needed for any webmaster, high available support and stable network.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 05:40:36 AM »
They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
I like Libertyvps.net. You get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 06:52:48 AM »
 According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 04:53:13 AM »
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
I can point out that libertyvps.net is the best. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!