Author Topic: Service that resells Digitalocean cloud hosting on hourly billing  (Read 80 times)

Jarvis

• Green Belt
 Greetings everyone!
I have web application so I needed to rent hosting to make some tests.
I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option. Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
I've decided to search for some ways to get it and have found bithost.io - they resell DO hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
Hope it would be useful for you too.

Bartok

• Green Belt
Re: Service that resells Digitalocean cloud hosting on hourly billing
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 05:11:13 AM »
I've done research and can say bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, thats cool as for me.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 06:06:20 AM »
 I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is trustworthy. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have nice terms.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 07:01:56 AM »
In fact bithost.io service is reliable because their main host is digitalocean which is well-known among webmasters as quality host. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have nice service conditions.

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 05:06:12 AM »
 You will be pleased dealing with bithost.io. Their hardware is solid, features are useful and pricing is good.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 04:16:13 AM »
Bithost.io is good solution for getting DO servers and pay Bitcoins.
Can say that uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration.
The add-ons work a high percentage of the time. I've purchased this hosting package:
Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04
Looks pretty good and attractive, doesn't it?
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 04:51:24 AM »
I came from a dog of a host, and it was such a relief to find these guys. I have been here for 9 months, and uptime has been 99.94%. All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low. Bithost.io service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.