Author Topic: Reliable server to sign up with  (Read 42 times)

Frisk

• Blue Belt
Reliable server to sign up with
« on: December 18, 2017, 08:33:29 AM »
Hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net servers are solid and reliable for me and I need to know which way is better to follow for hosting my e-commerce project with?

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Reliable server to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 05:52:22 AM »
Well, as for kvchosting.net service, it is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. I had no hesitation in recommending host-ed to my boss for one of our clients through work.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 07:20:27 AM »
You can trust superbithost.com, they offer nice bitcoin ddos protected servers: https://www.superbithost.com/offshore-dedicated-server/
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Qualty

• Blue Belt
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 10:47:56 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 06:24:46 AM »
I am a new customer with hostingsource.com and I have to say I have been impressed! My old hosting company was useless.
Most of the times when I had to contact support, they would tell me everything was okay on their side and end the support session.