Author Topic: Reseller hosting packages in Mexico City?  (Read 349 times)

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Reseller hosting packages in Mexico City?
« on: January 04, 2018, 06:17:33 AM »
My requirements are 1000GBs of bandwidth and 50GBs of disk space. Mexico Server location.
I have found out digitalserver.com.mx offer reseller web hosting plans in MX, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: Reseller hosting packages in Mexico City?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 05:51:23 AM »
Been hosting with digitalserver.com.mx for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 1-2 hours, which is fantastic.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 07:31:09 AM »
I'd like to say that I found digitalserver.com.mx 5 months ago and choose them after 1 week of research. They have nice reputation.
Can also add that one of my web sites in Mexico is running very smooth, and the bandwitdh is much for such a cheap price.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 04:32:10 AM »
As a good alternative, I can recommend QHoster.com reseller hosting packages. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 06:53:20 AM »
Support is superb - Digitalserver.com.mx have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.