Author Topic: SSD VPS account to have a deal with  (Read 222 times)

portmoth

• Blue Belt
SSD VPS account to have a deal with
« on: January 15, 2018, 09:07:10 AM »
Comparing SSD VPS deals from QHoster.com and A2hosting. com, which plan is better to buy for hosting a heavy websites with?

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: SSD VPS account to have a deal with
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 05:50:15 AM »
Can say that QHoster.com LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.
Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

Well, pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 07:21:43 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

I wanna add that warez-host.com is trustworthy place where you can order offshore vps accounts.
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 09:28:00 AM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 05:33:55 AM »
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I can say that QHoster.com have met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===