Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 224 times)

Frisk

• Blue Belt
VPS in Europe
« on: January 18, 2018, 09:39:47 AM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide attractive VPS deals in Europe and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 07:28:49 AM »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

I wanna say that QHoster.com is well-known web hosting provider with professional staff.
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 05:00:42 AM »
The techs at QHoster.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 07:08:18 AM »
My experience with QHoster.com tech support have been good prompt and helpful responses.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 05:29:50 AM »
Transferred all my sites to QHoster.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.