Author Topic: Where can I host my blog?  (Read 427 times)

Frisk

• Blue Belt
Where can I host my blog?
« on: January 19, 2018, 10:28:33 AM »
Where can I host a blog with comparing deals from kvchosting.net and integralhost.net?
Which way is better to go?

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Where can I host my blog?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 07:36:04 AM »
Think that you will not regret a thing if you choose viux.com for running your blogs.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 05:34:47 AM »
One thing I must say about kvchosting.net ssd cloud hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:11:55 AM »
Having compared both web hosts, I believe VIUX.com and their low-cost cloud hosting deals will serve your demands.
Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 02:45:55 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too.

Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 06:07:15 AM »
If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with kvchosting.net ssd host, but if your site is for business look elsewhere. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.