Author Topic: Cloud service is in need  (Read 419 times)

Qualty

• Blue Belt
Cloud service is in need
« on: February 28, 2018, 10:11:15 AM »
Hostingsource.com and viux.com provide attractive cloud plans and I wonder which plan would be the best for me?
Any ideas?

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Cloud service is in need
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 04:43:29 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

I'd like to draw your attention to a good alternative - ssdcloudservers.com (it is really flexible cloud web host).
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

portmoth

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 12:27:11 PM »
Quality cloud services are available from swisslayer.com.
Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 09:09:40 AM »
Excellent quality of service - I am happy with viux.com reliable cloud hosting.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 11:49:52 AM »
A2hosting.com and libertyvps.net provide cloud services in a quality manner.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, they promise to offer a top quality service on all fronts, and for this reason the service is worth every penny you pay. Once you go with them you will wonder why you ever bothered with any other host - honestly!

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 08:31:43 AM »
I've got nothing but good things to say about Viux.com - Speed connectivity is great...
I've used several hosts since I began building sites about 5 years ago and I just keep migrating older sites over to them when I get the chance.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 04:00:30 AM »
I am pleased to say VIUX.com team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
I've been hosting with large companies, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2018, 06:36:58 AM »
This decent cloud host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
Keep Up the Good Work Viux.com web host.