Author Topic: Which VPS account is better to have a deal with?  (Read 210 times)

Qualty

• Blue Belt
Which VPS account is better to have a deal with?
« on: March 30, 2018, 10:11:59 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com provide VPS accounts on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan suits my needs most of all?   

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Which VPS account is better to have a deal with?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 04:31:08 AM »
Hostingsource.com customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.
The company is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Bronk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »
Use VPS accounts from decent providers - libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 05:25:13 AM »
I'd also recommend you to look at rareservers.com ssd vps hosting accounts in the USA, the UK and France.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 02:59:31 AM »
IMHO, your sites and online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose warez-host.com VPS Netherlands plans.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 05:52:42 AM »
I am impressed by hostingsource.com hosting solutions. Uptime is great and their promise (99.9% uptime guarantee) is correct.
Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.