Author Topic: Looking for reseller hosting (requirements inside)  (Read 180 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Looking for reseller hosting (requirements inside)
« on: April 03, 2018, 04:35:09 AM »
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need shared web hosting with 100 gbs of disk space!

What can you tell me about kvchosting.net reseller hosting and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Looking for reseller hosting (requirements inside)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 05:52:53 AM »
I have to highly recommend kvchosting.net for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 02:56:34 AM »
As a good alternative can recommend hostwinds.com and their ssd reseller hosting accounts.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 06:36:14 AM »
Kvchosting.net service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 06:11:16 AM »
Pretty good reseller hosting accounts offered by QHoster.com web host. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.