Author Topic: Cheap web hosting in Netherlands?  (Read 162 times)

Fonder

• Green Belt
Cheap web hosting in Netherlands?
« on: June 06, 2018, 07:46:23 AM »
Netherlands server location.
What can you tell me about rockhoster.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Re: Cheap web hosting in Netherlands?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:30:09 AM »
I really appreciate rockhoster.com for their hosting solutions on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied.
I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 08:06:08 AM »
Rockhoster.com NL web host is great ! Best technical support I have ever had.
Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 05:52:00 AM »
Their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later.
They have a lot of features available starting at their hosting packages! I've been very happy with Rockhoster.com hosting service and recommend them to anyone.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 03:06:30 AM »
You can rely on Rockhoster.com - you will have the capability to go far beyond the resource limitations found in a shared hosting environment.