Author Topic: Reseller hosting accounts? (100 gbs of hard disk)  (Read 67 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Reseller hosting accounts? (100 gbs of hard disk)
« on: August 01, 2018, 05:46:55 AM »
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
 - 100 gbs of hard disk
 - Linux
 - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
Moreover, I would like to know your views on Mechanicweb.com reseller hosting plans?

price looks to be super cheap.
How stable is this host? Any info about them?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Reseller hosting accounts? (100 gbs of hard disk)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 07:35:35 AM »
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Mechanicweb.com customer.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:25:50 AM »
With mechanicweb.com for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting companies on the web!
Any ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff were always willing to help work through an issue - goog support service.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 05:18:33 AM »
To me the hosting experience with Mechanicweb.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focussed on improving the content.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 08:05:51 AM »
If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to Mechanicweb.com, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
Their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.