Author Topic: VPS account in Europe  (Read 112 times)

Qualty

• Blue Belt
VPS account in Europe
« on: August 22, 2018, 12:46:10 PM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts were advised me as the best ones to host a forum with and I wonder what your would-be choice is?

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: VPS account in Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 01:27:54 AM »
The most important things in a hosting company are really customer service, reliability, and experience.
Well, QHoster.com have all of those things and more. I can tell anyone, whether you are needing a simple website hosted
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Bronk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 12:51:50 PM »
QHoster.com as well as libertyvps.net are decent and solid companies which are able to satisfy all your demands.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 08:20:01 AM »
Well, Libertyvps.net  may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.
For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 02:40:35 AM »
https://www.qhoster.com/  -  I see they have several locations there, so you can have a look there and check them out.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 07:12:17 AM »
I have used many webhosting companies but I feel QHoster.com to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 07:28:42 AM »
I have been with QHoster.com for a long time. Their tech support is extremely fast.
Their customer service makes it a no-brainer. I've been very happy with their service and recommend them to anyone.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 08:12:35 AM »
+ vote for Libertyvps.net hosting. After your payment has been cleared, your offshore VPS is setup instantly without any waiting.
I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.