Author Topic: Good web hosts in India for my 2 web sites?  (Read 62 times)

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Good web hosts in India for my 2 web sites?
« on: November 13, 2018, 01:43:38 AM »
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 50 gbs of hard disk
- Linux
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
Moreover, I would like to know your views on hostnamaste.com Indian hosting plans?

price looks to be super cheap.
How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Good web hosts in India for my 2 web sites?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 12:38:10 AM »
25% Recurring Discount On Shared Hosting Plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, OpenVZ VPS Plans and KVM VPS Plans. Coupon: BlackFriday2018

I am a software developer but know little of the intricacies of running a hosting server. Whenever I have had problems the hostnamaste.com team have been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 02:37:26 AM »
As a good alternative, can recommend you to look at QHoster.com web hosting deals. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 01:30:24 AM »
Can say that Hostnamaste.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 03:05:44 AM »
I must say Hostnamaste.com will suit your requirements. It is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.