Author Topic: Right VPS deal to host a forum  (Read 28 times)

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
Right VPS deal to host a forum
« on: February 06, 2019, 10:52:08 AM »
Hosting.uk and asvhost.com VPS accounts are in my mind and I don't know which way should I sign up with to host a forum?   

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Right VPS deal to host a forum
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 01:08:59 AM »
I've been with Canspace.ca for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Their Network Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 02:01:23 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans.
You can get nice VPS hosting deals offered by Exmasters.com - Easy to use, friendly interface!

It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Bronk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 06:24:30 AM »
Use VPS accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net as they are proven to be the best.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 02:27:37 AM »
Very happy with cloudarion.com vps hosting services so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding. Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them. They offer 4 server locations: Switzerland, Russia, Usa and Germany.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.