Author Topic: Low cost server which is good ofr hosting a blog ...  (Read 123 times)

portmoth

• Blue Belt
Low cost server which is good ofr hosting a blog ...
« on: March 22, 2019, 01:15:28 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and yourlasthost.com are provided on lovely conditions and need to know which account would be the best to have a deal with and why?

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Low cost server which is good ofr hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 03:08:14 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Centohost.com have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.
I left my last hosting provider because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 02:06:00 AM »
Any specific server location? How much $ are you planning to pay per month for the server?

As I know, really nice and cheap server hosting packages offered by OkayServers.com experts.
I recommend them all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting provider I have dealt with.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Bronk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:47:46 PM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide low cost servers which are reliable and trustworthy.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however. I don't like that the renewals are automatic, even if you request invoicing.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 03:41:47 AM »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

One of my clients is happy running his wordpress and joomla sites at Centohost.com dedicated server hosting account.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 02:35:15 AM »
I chose Cloudarion.com dedicated server hosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.