Author Topic: kvchosting.net vs asvhost.com  (Read 24 times)

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
kvchosting.net vs asvhost.com
« on: May 03, 2019, 01:10:07 PM »
Please help me to make a right choice comparing plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com, so what would you do if you were me?

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: kvchosting.net vs asvhost.com
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 01:31:46 AM »
Kvchosting.net service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

Qualty

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 01:18:01 PM »
These hosting providers - kvchosting.net and asvhost.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Customer support is quick and efficient. This is the reason I pay a little bit more for their hosting. Obviously these guys have been well trained and have strong product knowledge to even handle some of my stupid questions. Thanks guys.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 02:21:27 AM »
Superb support - I maintain 3 sites, all at kvchosting.net provider. I tend to place fairly technical support calls.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 02:27:12 AM »
I like kvchosting.net SSD webhosting service. My sites are in good hands and I want to recommend this web host.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.