Author Topic: Decent server to sign up with ...  (Read 81 times)

Bronk

• Blue Belt
Decent server to sign up with ...
« on: May 16, 2019, 11:54:37 AM »
I need a decent server to buy to host a forum and two hosts are recommended for me: hostingsource.com and  kvchosting.net, so which account would be the best for me?

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Decent server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 02:58:01 AM »
Can recommend Datapacket.net solutions as an alternative. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 02:48:03 AM »
No doubt, kvchosting.net is a good hosting provider. You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.
No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Frisk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 11:56:09 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com provide the best servers in  the whole IT industry.
Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 12:36:06 PM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are the best.
24x7 into 365 days uptime which is worth paying every penny.
Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 02:11:44 AM »
I left my last hosting provider because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
Kvchosting.net have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.