Author Topic: Right server in Europe  (Read 73 times)

Qualty

• Green Belt
Right server in Europe
« on: May 13, 2019, 01:48:32 PM »
Hostround.com and legionbox.com are considered to be the best server providers in Europe and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: Right server in Europe
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 03:52:48 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

How much storage, bandwidth, ram do you require?
Can also suggest looking at hostunmetered.net London Unmetered servers.
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Bronk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 01:48:38 PM »
These hosting providers -- hostround.com and legionbox.com - are good enough to have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 03:38:44 AM »
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. Can also recommend Cloudarion.com server hosting deals.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 02:07:51 AM »
Why not to give QHoster.com a try?
Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.
Server locations: Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and many more.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 03:42:36 AM »
==>> my recommendation is to give warez-host.com a try: https://www.warez-host.com/dedicated-netherlands.php
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. Really nice web host.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!