Author Topic: Shared plan to sign up with ...  (Read 130 times)

Bronk

• Green Belt
Shared plan to sign up with ...
« on: August 09, 2019, 01:08:50 PM »
Shared plans from hostplax.com and rockhoster.com are really good and need to know which account is the best?

portmoth

• Green Belt
Re: Shared plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:37:28 AM »
Hostplax.com and rockhoster.com plans are resourceful and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 02:32:34 AM »
I have three websites hosted at Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account and everything works fine.
Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 06:50:50 AM »
I know Rockhoster.com is trustworthy one with powerful servers in France. They deserve to be in the top listing of hosting providers.
Their hosting plan is more than I can wish - free domain, great price, and lots of space and traffic. And that is just a tiny piece of the value I am getting.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 03:41:50 AM »
My collaboration with Rockhoster.com hosting provider is almost 2 years now and they have always treated me with respect and given me full support to achieve my goals.
Their service is easier to use and with minimum issues.