Author Topic: Low cost server to sign up with ...  (Read 43 times)

Evtapt

• Blue Belt
Low cost server to sign up with ...
« on: August 27, 2019, 01:33:13 PM »
Low cost servers from asvhost.com and oissite.com are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, so what's your would-be choice?

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Low cost server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 03:30:41 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I found during my web hosting with Hostunmetered.net that their team has knowledge of everything pertaining to issue we come across on cpanel.
Nice pricing for unmetered servers - Uptime is good, at least in my case, the server never went down. 

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 07:29:10 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Pretty good dedicated server hosts are: Inmotionhosting.com ; Digitalserver.com.mx and HostingSource.com
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 08:06:34 AM »
Asvhost.com have been the best host i have ever been with and i have been with quite a few when i have problems they are always there to help always friendly and useful and the services that they offer are really high quality.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 07:13:57 AM »
Take a look at QHoster.com list of dedicated servers. All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===