Author Topic: VPS in Europe at low rates with high uptime ...  (Read 42 times)

Frisk

• Green Belt
VPS in Europe at low rates with high uptime ...
« on: September 16, 2019, 12:02:16 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, which deal is the best for hosting a forum?

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Re: VPS in Europe at low rates with high uptime ...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 04:51:16 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I have a small web site hosted at Exmasters.com EU VPS hosting account. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service.
If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 04:23:49 AM »
They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
Highly recommend Rockhoster.com OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting!

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 02:24:01 AM »
In total I love Rockhoster.com service, it was really easy to pick up and start using. All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come. If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!) they are certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

portmoth

• Blue Belt
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 12:45:28 PM »
QHoster.com and winnervps.com VPS deals are worth trying as they are proven to be the most reliable.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.