Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 190 times)

portmoth

• Green Belt
rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« on: November 07, 2019, 09:27:25 AM »
Comparing accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com, which plan should I try to host a blog?

Tobacso

• Brown belt
Re: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 02:23:02 AM »
All I wanted was up and running website and adequate support. I have heard of Rockhoster.com from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more!
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 03:30:59 AM »
I changed to Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.

Qualty

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 10:29:31 AM »
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

Falkter

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 05:49:24 AM »
I would recommend Rockhoster.com as a provider to look at when looking for a host.
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 02:37:32 AM »
I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.
I have two separate sites that I host with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 05:22:49 AM »
Extremely satisfied with rockhoster.com service. They have a lot of features available offered within their hosting plans.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===