Author Topic: Need your help in choosing the best hosting plan  (Read 90 times)

Bronk

• Green Belt
Need your help in choosing the best hosting plan
« on: December 27, 2019, 05:26:32 AM »
Hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) and avansit.com shared plans are provided in a quality way and I have to select the best one, so which plan should I buy and why? 

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Need your help in choosing the best hosting plan
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 08:38:04 AM »
I really appreciate all blazingfasthost.com help in getting and keeping my sites running. They've been like active partners in my sites.
They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 07:26:31 AM »
I like cloudarion.com hosting. Not only this host has very fast and reliable servers, their Support have always been top notch.
Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 02:41:09 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Try Canspace.ca shared hosting. It is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 04:16:36 AM »
I have been with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting for just over 5 months and in that time have had a couple of problems which were quickly resolved.
Once that didn't work, he said to give him a few hours at it and they ended up solving my problem!
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===