Author Topic: Right shared hosting ...  (Read 111 times)

Frisk

• Green Belt
Right shared hosting ...
« on: January 13, 2020, 11:42:45 AM »
Web hosting from hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) and web hosting from swissnode.ch are rather attractive for me and I have to choose the only one, so what's your would-be choice?

Yuostas

• Brown belt
Re: Right shared hosting ...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 05:40:20 AM »
I began with swissnode.ch Web hosting when all I needed was a simple vanity page.
I've upgraded my hosting package and began hosting video and other multimedia content.
They saved a good sum of money for me - their hosting plans are cheap.

Evtapt

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 11:29:43 AM »
Accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are the best for meeting all your demands.
Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 08:08:52 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Hostyd shared hosting.
My background by profession is technical support with nearly 2 decades of experience so I know what GOOD support IS. They certainly provide that. Their pricing is reasonable and competitive.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 03:05:00 AM »
Why not to give QHoster.com a try?
I can say that their support has been outstanding, even when the issues were not actually their fault: they are very willing to help even when there's no fault in their systems. Their responses have been fast, friendly, and useful.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 03:59:19 AM »
You'd better choose swissns.ch shared hosting solutions + Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.
They are awesome with their response time and quality or service continually surprises me!
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!