Author Topic: Which server would you recommend me to do?  (Read 42 times)

Bronk

• Green Belt
Which server would you recommend me to do?
« on: January 29, 2020, 09:25:00 AM »
Which server (QHoster.com or KVChosting.net) would you recommend me to buy and why?

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Which server would you recommend me to do?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 04:37:00 AM »
I would like to say that QHoster.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

portmoth

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 10:40:00 AM »
Both mentioned companies - KVChosting.net as well as QHoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

Evtapt

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 10:08:36 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and theelector.com are the best and I'd highly recommend you to use them.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Qualty

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 11:15:03 AM »
Use servers from canspace.ca and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best.
Based on recent and prior interactions with their technical support team, I have been very satisfied with the responses as well as a sincere interest in serving my needs.