Author Topic: Require managed server in Thailand  (Read 188 times)

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
Require managed server in Thailand
« on: May 08, 2020, 04:57:11 AM »
Require managed server in Thailand + responsive tech support (24/7).

Any info on thaihosting.asia - their Thailand server hosting stability?
Need over 72gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, Linux

What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
What hosting provider is better? Why?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Evtapt

• Green Belt
Re: Require managed server in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 01:48:59 PM »
Just want to say that hostround.com and asvhost.com servers are reliable and worth trying. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Falkter

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 02:45:43 AM »
Well, their customer service is exceptional and I highly recommend thaihosting.asia dedicated server hosting service.
I had a question and using their online chat I was able to get a QUICK support and my issue was solve very fast. Thanks !
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 03:03:18 AM »
I have been using thaihosting.asia hosting service for 3 months and my experience has been hugely satisfying and rewarding as well. You can access a comprehensive suite of services that caters to the changing business conditions in a very efficient manner. I recommend their Thailand dedicated hosting services for businesses of all types and sizes because you can get the best value for your money.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 03:56:36 AM »
I'm 100% sure I will be here to stay. Thaihosting.asia is a professional host! My account was setup instantly, without having to wait till all weekend to be approved.
I'm finding my site is now loading faster than ever, so all in all I'm a very happy customer. Letís hope you continue to wow me.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Qualty

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 01:35:59 PM »
The best servers are available form kvchosting.net and hostround.com.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable  servers and knowledgeable team.

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 03:26:14 AM »
When I contacted thaihosting.asia team, they explained me everything in details and offered me a helping hand to setup my web site.
What I want to add is that their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - great deal.