Author Topic: VPS which is Wordpress-friendly ...  (Read 209 times)

Bronk

• Green Belt
VPS which is Wordpress-friendly ...
« on: June 22, 2020, 01:23:39 PM »
The best Wordpress-friendly hosts are: libertyvps.net and hosting.uk, so what do you think of them? Which one is the best? 

Tobacso

• Brown belt
Re: VPS which is Wordpress-friendly ...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 09:25:18 AM »
It turns out that libertyvps.net provides a fabulous website hosting service! They have made it possible for me to run our two websites: one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works!
Great support and pricing.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

portmoth

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 01:36:16 PM »
Both mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and hosting.uk - are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 03:20:01 AM »
Libertyvps.net control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed.
I don't think I will ever leave.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 05:31:27 AM »
+ one more vote for Libertyvps.net and their offshore VPS deals. Their servers in Netherlands are really fast and stable.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 02:23:34 AM »
Would like to add that Exmasters.com is very professional web host with really stable servers in USA and Europe.
Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===