Author Topic: Virtual Private server hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?  (Read 76 times)

Yuostas

• Brown belt
Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on Bullten.com Virtual Private server hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
Re: Virtual Private server hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 02:42:22 AM »
Give bullten.com Virtual Private server hosting a try. Extra service! No way to complain about them, only to express a complete satisfaction.
Had a few questions about accessing my databases, the answer was quick, accurate, and polite.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 01:58:06 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
As for good alternatives, can recommend you to look at Hostry.com and Libertyvps.net VPS deals.
The IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 07:42:19 AM »
I am very pleased with the service from Bullten.com VPS hosting (managed).
They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me when I have needed assistance.

The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

portmoth

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 10:30:55 AM »
Well VPS accounts from operavps.com can be suitable for oyu.
This host is reliable and well priced. It is good enough for me. And I am fond of having deals with them.