Author Topic: Good magento Commerce web hosts?  (Read 49 times)

Falkter

• Brown belt
Good magento Commerce web hosts?
« on: October 26, 2020, 07:33:07 AM »
I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running magento commerce web sites.
Having done a search I found digitalserver.com.mx hosting solutions - they look good for me.
I would like to know more about this provider and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

It is good for magento commerce hosting services?

What other places could you recommend me to visit?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Brown belt
Re: Good magento Commerce web hosts?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 07:50:35 AM »
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I can suggest looking at QHoster.com , Hostgator.com and Kvchosting.net web hosting offers.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 03:50:51 AM »
I'd like to point out that cloudarion.com hosting services are based on quality!
They were very responsive, professional, and handled all items with excellent knowledge. Your service is excellent.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 06:26:54 AM »
I have been using digitalserver.com.mx Mexico SSD hosting for a number of years and I've been very pleased.
I've worked with several people using live chat and I've been amazed at how I can reach them any time or day.
Good Mexico web host.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 06:09:53 AM »
I am a freelance webmaster. I live in Mexico. I have over 30 customers to whom I give web hosting. Digitalserver.com.mx is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, I've been with them for almost 8 months, the services have been great, I will strongly recommend them to everybody.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.