Author Topic: EU server provider ... what's that?  (Read 164 times)

Bronk

• Green Belt
EU server provider ... what's that?
« on: November 10, 2020, 12:01:45 PM »
Comparing EU servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk, which account is the best to sign up with?   

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
Re: EU server provider ... what's that?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 04:29:49 AM »
A few good points about Centohost.com is that it is EU host, and usually, some hosts are quite bad, but in this case, they're excellent!:) MSN Support is always kind and ready to help, Tickets are answered in a matter of minutes or a few hours, Discounts are also given when possible so that's great!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Qualty

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 09:30:00 AM »
QHoster.com and owned-networks.net are the best EU server providers.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 12:48:29 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I am happy running my sites at Exmasters.com powerful servers. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 01:54:20 AM »
I love the respect, honesty, and bending over backwards QHoster.com has done for me during the move and setting up everything.
My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use. Recommended.

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!