Author Topic: Server ... help me to make a right choice ...  (Read 243 times)

Evtapt

• Green Belt
Server ... help me to make a right choice ...
« on: November 25, 2020, 10:16:30 AM »
Comparing servers from digitalserver.com.mx and legionbox.com, which account is the best to have a deal with and why?

Fonder

• Brown belt
Re: Server ... help me to make a right choice ...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 07:17:30 AM »
The service is also great, I've had many inquiries promptly answered so overall this host comes highly recommended. Digitalserver.com.mx is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest I've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 01:39:18 AM »
Pretty good SSD server hosting deals offered by kvchosting.net professionals.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Bronk

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 01:01:09 PM »
Well legionbox.com and owned-networks.net servers can be the best options for you.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 01:28:22 AM »
I know tzulo.com is a great deal for my personal web experience in the dedicated hosting package. After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions, I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.