Author Topic: Best server ro sign up with ... what should I do?  (Read 152 times)

Frisk

• Green Belt
Best server ro sign up with ... what should I do?
« on: December 15, 2020, 11:18:33 AM »
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is betetr to sign up with as I intend to hoist a forum.

Falkter

• Brown belt
Re: Best server ro sign up with ... what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 01:16:25 AM »
I would highly recommend hostingsource.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
The tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 01:28:57 AM »
It is hard to say a lot about kvchosting.net because they have never been a problem. Their uptime is never an issue.
Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 12:40:03 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
I can recommend QHoster.com and also Hostforweb.com - The servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Bronk

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 11:21:42 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com (NEWYEAR21) servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 02:53:28 AM »
Pretty good and feature-packed servers offered by Tzulo.com web host. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

portmoth

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 11:02:46 AM »
Both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and legionbox.com - are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
  Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 01:11:56 AM »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.
As for trustworthy web host that offers a great list of managed servers to choose from, can recommend Hostmines.com solutions.
If you guys are looking for quality web hosting, this is the place to deal with ;)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.