Author Topic: Which way is better to follow?  (Read 124 times)

Qualty

• Green Belt
Which way is better to follow?
« on: December 28, 2020, 12:09:25 PM »
Which way is better to follow - either rockhoster.com or misterhost.net?

Frisk

• Green Belt
Re: Which way is better to follow?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 11:54:14 AM »
These hosts - misterhost.net and rockhoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I have also contacted their support several times, It takes 5 minutes on an average for a customer representative of them  to come on chat to help you out.

Evtapt

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 01:02:23 PM »
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and finaltek.com are worth trying.
I am fascinated with excellent customer support. Both online chat anytime a day and fast and responsive support ticket system.

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 02:02:18 AM »
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I am very pleased with the service from hostforweb.com web host. They have always been prompt and effective in helping me.
Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 04:48:56 AM »
I am pleased to have found Tzulo.com web hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
I like this web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters who want to run blogs, forums, e-commerce web sites fast and efficiently.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 07:16:09 AM »
As always, Rockhoster.com Hosting services are great, but I wanted to take a moment to point out a particular employee that was awesome. The support team helped me update my sites from the PHP version (latest) to the latest stable build. This has fixed a huge issue I’ve been having with my testing sites and really made a difference for me.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 06:44:32 AM »
Give rockhoster.com a try.
 They also offer nice specials and discounts from time to time, so they will pass on the savings to you.
You can get additional features for a cheap price. You will not go wrong if you choose this host!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.