Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 122 times)

Bronk

• Green Belt
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: January 05, 2021, 10:57:48 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so which is that?

Yuostas

• Brown belt
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 01:07:52 AM »
XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

I can say that QHoster.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 02:54:14 AM »
Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

Recommend cloudarion.com for anyone looking for reliable SSD server hosting and support services.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Frisk

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 11:02:23 AM »
You may try servers which hostingsource.com and cantech.in provide.
I am always satisfied with the quality service they offer. Also, the customer service is TOP quality. Whatever the situation, they are always ready and prepared to assist and make sure everything works perfectly.

Evtapt

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 12:48:58 PM »
You know ASVhost.com and KVChosting.net are the best hosts to have a deal with.
The servers are very fast and reliable.
Prices are low cost.

Falkter

• Brown belt
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 05:26:56 AM »
I started with QHoster.com - and I am impressed from the start. The uptime has been 100% for me.
My site never was down. I've been using them for well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend it.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Brown belt
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 04:44:04 AM »
Totally impressed with QHoster.com hosting services. As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works well. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===