Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ... where to go?  (Read 59 times)

Bronk

• Green Belt
VPS to sign up with ... where to go?
« on: February 04, 2021, 12:32:59 PM »
Two hosts (kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com) are very attractive for me and I have to choose the best one, so which is that?

Yuostas

• Brown belt
Re: VPS to sign up with ... where to go?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 03:33:12 AM »
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend rockhoster.com web hosting service.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

portmoth

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 01:08:33 PM »
Try VPS accounts from libertyvps.net or legionbox.com as their servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 01:02:27 AM »
For about 10 months now we have had our whm/cpanel dedicated with kvchosting.net hosting. Everything works well.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this web hosting provider.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Frisk

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 11:34:36 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net can be the best options for you.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.

Falkter

• Brown belt
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 03:34:01 AM »
For me, kvchosting.net SSDVPS deals look quite good. Choose these guys, they're better than ANYONE I've ever been hosted by before.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.