Author Topic: Which plan would you have a deal with and why?  (Read 46 times)

Evtapt

• Green Belt
Which plan would you have a deal with and why?
« on: March 24, 2021, 11:25:15 AM »
Which plan (integralhost.net or hosting.uk) would you have a deal with and why?

Fonder

• Brown belt
Re: Which plan would you have a deal with and why?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 03:44:25 AM »
My site has been hosted with Hostforweb.com for over a year now with only one instance of any downtime and that only for about half an hour. They manage the servers in such a way that shared hosting is NOT a problem. No one is allowed to compromise a server to the point where other customers would be affected. I applaud their support and especially Live chat.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 07:12:52 AM »
Don't look any further just go for digitalserver.com.mx and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble with this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 07:20:50 AM »
I'd recommend Cloudarion.com SSD hosting to anyone looking for cheap, reliable hosting without headaches!
Superior in every way! I am amazed by the service I have received as well as the technical support.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 06:48:00 AM »
I am fully satisfied with Hostnamaste.com web host. The most cost-efficient VPS provider on this planet. Their pricing was very affordable and well worth it. Very good contact with the provider.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.